|Audience||Doctoral researchers in medicine / PhD in Medical Sciences (Members of medRSD)|
|Costs|| 250 € for external participants |
Free for doctoral researchers and research associates at the Faculty of Medicine of HHU
|Registration||medRSD: See below how to register|
In the training program of medRSD:
In the Basic Curriculum of the PhD programme:
The workshop will be conducted online using an exchange platform and a video conferencing tool. The following requirements are necessary for this:
- Macbook/Mac or iPad, PC/notebook or AndroidTablet.
- Camera (the cameras available on the above devices are sufficient).
- Microphone (the microphones present on the above devices are sufficient).
- The use of headphones is strongly recommended to reduce echo effects
- "slack" will be used as the platform for the workshop. This is free of charge for the participants. A one-time registration with an email address is required.
- The video conference will use the system "jitsi", here no registration is required.
More detailed information and instructions will be emailed to participants at least one day before the workshop starts. Please also check your SPAM folder!
Obeying the rules of good scientific practice is an elemental, if not the most important fundament to carry out research. Therefore, all scientist working at HHU are bound to the DFG Recommendations on “Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice” and the respective guidelines of the HHU.
As a young scientist participating in the PhD programme, there are several points of interest to be addressed, e.g. concerning documentation, ethical considerations and intellectual property.
Therefore, this workshop adresses to following topics:
- What is good scientific practice about?
- What are my responsibilities?
- What are my duties and my rights?
- What benefits are there in it for me and my work?
- How to prevent unneccessary (extra) workload?
- How to prevent problems?
- How to deal with problems?
Scientific Integrity at the Faculty of Medicine of the HHU
MRS 98.22 Good Scientific Practice for doctoral researchers - PhD programme (obligatory)
10.11.2022, 10:00 - 17:00 Uhr, Online
REGISTRATION - Cancelled places available from 29.10. - 07.11.2022