Obeying the rules of good scientific practice is an elemental, if not the most important fundament to carry out research. Therefore, all scientist working at HHU are bound to the DFG Recommendations on “Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice” and the respective guidelines of the HHU.
As a young scientist participating in the PhD programme, there are several points of interest to be addressed, e.g. concerning documentation, ethical considerations and intellectual property.
Therefore, this workshop adresses to following topics:
- What is good scientific practice about?
- What are my responsibilities?
- What are my duties and my rights?
- What benefits are there in it for me and my work?
- How to prevent unneccessary (extra) workload?
- How to prevent problems?
- How to deal with problems?
Scientific Integrity at the Faculty of Medicine of the HHU
|Audience||Doctoral researchers in medicine / PhD in Medical Sciences (Members of medRSD)|
|Credits medRSD||Not creditable|
|Credits PhD-Programme||Obligatory event|
|Costs|| 250 € for External Participants, |
Free of charge for doctoral researchers and scientific employees of the Medical Faculty of the HHU