|Audience||Doctoral researchers in medicine (Members of medRSD)|
|Costs|| 450 € for external participants |
Free for doctoral researchers and research associates at the Faculty of Medicine of HHU
|Registration||medRSD: See below how to register|
In the training program of medRSD:
In the Basic Curriculum of the PhD programme:
Career Development & Self-Management
The workshop will be conducted online using an exchange platform and a video conferencing tool. The following requirements are necessary for this:
- Macbook/Mac or iPad, PC/notebook or AndroidTablet.
- Camera (the cameras available on the above devices are sufficient).
- Microphone (the microphones present on the above devices are sufficient).
- The use of headphones is strongly recommended to reduce echo effects
More detailed information and instructions will be emailed to participants at least one day before the workshop starts. Please also check your SPAM folder!
Scientific work mainly takes place in the form of projects; for (young) scientists, this results in various tasks and far-reaching opportunities. In order to strengthen their position and enable them to carry out projects successfully(more), we will deal with the following topics in this workshop:
- From the idea to the project: planning realistically.
- Is it possible? Costs, capacities and risks
- Cui bono? Who benefits from my project?
- Implementing projects effectively and efficiently - using tools and facilitating processes
- Use creativity
- Project control: recording progress and facilitating changes
- Project management and communication: clarify responsibilities, achieve goals together, use transparency
- Taking responsibility- documentation: record, retrieve and use successfully
- Other topics requested by the participants can be included.
In this workshop you will learn practical basics for successful project management. At the same time, we will develop concrete approaches and procedures for direct implementation in your projects.
MRS 151.22 Project Management for Doctoral Researchers (Key qualifications)
25.11/ 09.12.2022, 10 am - 5 pm, Online
REGISTRATION - Cancelled places available from 13. - 22.11.2022